UI designing refers to procedures used by designers for building interfaces in computerized devices and software with a focus on style and appearance. The idea is to create a user interface that is both aesthetically-pleasing and easy-to-use. While UI designing is focused more on the overall look and feel of the interface design, UX covers the whole spectrum of user experience.
What is UI/UX designing?
What Skills Do You Learn in UI-UX?
UI design is a craft where you the designer build an essential part of the user experience. UX design covers the entire spectrum of the user experience. In this course you can learn following software:
- Adobe XD
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Ilustrator
- Adobe Dreamviewer
What Work Can You Do With A UI/UX Designing Degree?
A fashionable interface that is hard to navigate for users is a waste of money. This is where a UI/UX designer will play a crucial role. As a UI designer, you will have to check whether the colors look good together, whether the typography conveys meaning, whether the app is well-designed or if there is scope for improvement, etc. You will be expected to work hand-in-hand with a UX designer whose work is to find out from customers what they need and build user profiles or create user stories showing how users will navigate the application. With UI-UX training in Bangalore, you can work on both the product and consumer, focusing on the latter’s interactions with the former. The idea is to upgrade customer satisfaction by improving consumer experiences.
Who Should Sign Up For UI/UX Institute In Bangalore?
Learning to become a UI/UX designer is not as easy as it sounds and there are some traits that you must have to opt for this career.
- You must have the passion and drive to learn the art; without this, you cannot expect growth in this line of work.
- As a UI designer, you will need to stay updated with the latest in designing technologies and trends; if you cannot keep pace with these you will find yourself falling way behind.
- You must be a team player to enjoy success in this career because UI/UX designers typically work as part of the designing team that may have other professionals like marketers, web designers, programmers, or salespeople. If you cannot accept constructive criticism, you cannot survive in this profession.
- UI designing focuses on people and what they want; so, you have to be sensitive to people’s wants and needs. You have to interact with customers to find out what they want before you think of solutions.
Why Should You Undertake A UI/UX Designing Course In Bangalore?
- UI/UX designing courses offer you the chance to showcase your creativity. While technical expertise is required, and you may have to write codes, you still get to manifest your creative talents in the way you choose to create the color schemes or essential functionalities.
- You will not need programming knowledge to become a UI/UX designer, although knowing it will be a bonus. So, this can be a lucrative career option for someone who is intimidated by the thought of learning programming languages.
- The user is the primary focus when it comes to designing functionalities and learning this course lets you engross yourself in human behavioral patterns and habits. Monitoring behaviors of the target audience involves studying their psychology and this is a rather interesting aspect of the designer's daily workflow.
- By studying the best UX/UI designing in Bangalore, you get the freedom to create something from scratch. When you have to work on pre-designed products there are obvious limitations to what you can do with it. But, as a UI designer, you have unlimited opportunities to make changes as you please.
- Learning UI/UX designing can help you travel across the globe because companies realize that designers need inspiration that comes from traveling. Some firms will even allow you to work remotely, whether full-time or part-time. So, it gives you a lot of time that you can spend with your family too.
- Designers are paid well whether they work from home or at the office; pay, of course, depends on the location and company.
What Can You Do With A UI/UX Designing Course?
- Besides enjoying the freedom to build products from scratch, you can consider becoming a co-founder at startups. Earlier, you would need programming skills to join any startup but now the focus has shifted to other professionals like salespeople, designers, and marketers.
- You can consider starting your brand if you have the requisite practical and theoretical skills. This is not simply because they have the information for their users; they have the expertise to present that information in the best possible way. As a designer, you can become successful enough to quit your job and develop your brand.
- IT giants will always be on the lookout for proficient UI/UX designers; so, finding jobs at these big corporate firms, like Amazon or Apple, is never an issue when you have studied UI/UX design.
- You can even consider switching to a project managerial role having had many years of experience working as a designer. You will have a better knowledge of product problems and you can explain solutions to team members in simpler terms.
How To Choose The Best UI/UX Training Institute In Bangalore?
- When choosing a training institute it is important to opt for one that offers a UI-UX designing course with placement provisions.
- If you are someone who values the reputation of an academically premium institution, you should only choose to do courses that have accredited certification. Non-accredited programs can typically be done faster and they may also be cheaper. You can also focus on those studies that are needed to further your own career goals.
- While the job-oriented programs will include learning materials, projects, and instructions for helping students acquire specialized skills and are shorter in duration, the non-accredited versions are usually accompanied by career guidance. Strategy-focused programs are for those who have already been working and have some experience as a designer. These are the more expensive programs and they help students develop leadership prowess in innovation, strategy, etc.
- Understanding the curriculum design is important when choosing an institute because some offer live classes while others may offer pre-recorded lectures and structured assignments.